PDC’s Swissvax New Vehicle Correction & Protection Package
From: $875.00 (Car) $900.00 (SUV) $925.00 (4WD)
You would expect your brand new vehicle to be delivered with perfect paintwork free from defects. Unfortunately this is rarely the case and we are seeing more and more of this issue. Reasons for flawed paintwork can be caused by storage/transportation conditions and poor detailing techniques by mass vehicle washing operations. Vehicle dealers will also try and sell their own ‘paint protection’ systems, which are often applied by inexperienced detailers and without little care or preparation. This can cause the protection to not last as long as claimed and also can cause further damage to your vehicles paintwork.
Undertaken by our experienced and fully trained staff here at Perth Detailing Centre. We have designed our New Vehicle Protection Package to give your vehicle the best start in its life. As the vehicle is new there is not so much in depth cleaning to be done as not much, if any, dirt will have collected in place such as wheel arches and inner wheels. Our team will check paintwork condition and carry out any defect correction such as sticker removal marks.
- Vehicle appraisal with client and paint readings taken
- Engine bay cleaned and protected using suitable product
- pH neutral snow foam applied and left to dwell
- Wheels cleaned with suitable safe product
- Tyres & arches cleaned
- Door shuts cleaned
- Rinsed and washed with a pH neutral shampoo and safe washing practice
- Tar spots removed
- Fallout removed with suitable product
- Clay bar treatment to removed bonded contaminates
- Dried using ultra soft drying towels
- Door shuts dried
- Paintwork cleansed by machine polisher and corrected where needed.
- Protected with Swissvax Endurance wax offering 12 – 24 months protection and cured.
- Door shuts waxed
- Plastic trim dressed and treated
- Wheel arches dressed
- Alloy wheels sealed
- Tyres dressed
- Glass cleaned
- Chrome and/or stainless steel polished
- Paint worked finished with a gloss enhancing spray
- Seats, upholstery and boot area thoroughly vacuumed
- Air vents, etc dusted
- All interior plastic/trim cleaned
- Headlining and sun visors cleaned
- Mats cleaned
- Fabric and/or leather trim protected with Swissvax products offering up to 12 months protection
- All interior plastics dressed/protected with appropriate product to suit vehicle
- Glass cleaned
- Final Inspection
This detail is undertaken at our Osborne Park workshop to enable us to control the working environment and conditions.
Approx. time taken: 1day minimum.
Please remove personal belongings from vehicle prior to arrival.